Tuesday, February 15, 2005

UNFORGETTABLE BREAKING NEWS: JUST FOUND! FIRST LETTER FROM A PERFECT SAINT !!!

(By Bettyanne Bruin)

Dear Heavenly Guardian Angels...

So far today, I am doing fantastic! Not once have I gossiped. I have yet to lose my temper and I have not spent one dime yet, even though I know there are endless bargains out there!

I have not bothered any of my neighbors, overeaten one bite of food or even entertained one bad thought.

I have not nagged anyone today, eaten any chocolate and I have yet to think ill of any of my children, in-laws, close acquaintances or distant relatives.

Miraculously, I have not yelled at anyone for messing up the house today, and the dog’s presence has yet to bother me once.

However, dear Heavenly Guardian Angels, I will be getting out of bed soon, so I was wondering, if could you please give me the help I need to make it through this day.

Sincerely,
A person who chose not to follow Satan,

so is stuck here with
six billion other weirdos instead

No comments: