Thursday, June 09, 2005

BREAKING NEWS: CRAZY TIME IN HAPPYJELLYBEANS NEIGHBORHOOD

Wow, it has been a crazy time in happyjellybeans neighborhood. After going to New York for book signings for my latest (co-authored) book, Shattered: Six Steps From Betrayal to Recovery, KUTV, Channel 2 in Salt Lake City called for an interview, other stations have called as well. Now, I must go to California to lay Dad to his final resting place. What a great guy. Until then (my return), I began my latest, which will be completed upon my return. If interested in viewing the KUTV tape, go to kutv.com, click on the Thelma Soares sitting at a table speaking into a microphone with the caption, "Thelma writes forword to book or Thelma endorses book." Thank you, Thelma. Thank you contributors to book. Thank you, everyone, for your collaborative effort, energy and support for this important and very timely subject.

And in between all of this, I like to indulge daily in what I refer to as my "Mormon cigarette." (No, I don't smoke. It's a joke: Mormon... pleasure.) Anyway, here is my latest under construction project. Thanks everyone! Bettyanne

Things I Needed to Know That I Did Not Learn in Primary:

Not to expect to shout and still expect to be rewarded.
That not everyone likes me.
To keep my shoes on during important meetings.

That not everyone has the capabilities to grow a foot or two.
That it’s not possible to win every game.
That popcorn really doesn’t grow on apricot trees.

See you Monday. BB

No comments: