Thursday, September 22, 2005

DYING BREAKING NEWS: EPITAPHS FOR LDS PEOPLE

EPTIAPHS FOR LDS PEOPLE
(By Bettyanne Bruin)

LDS Genealogist: Finally able to locate
that one relative
whose records were burned
in the 1890 fire.

LDS Home Teacher: Tell all my families
I won’t be visiting them
this month either.

LDS High Priest: Every Sunday in High Priest’s Quorum,

I practiced for this moment.

LDS Ward Clerk: Gone to Heaven to count souls.

LDS Primary Teacher: I just hope they serve good treats there.

LDS Nursery Leaders: Even if I go to hell, it can’t be any worse

than where I’ve just been.

LDS Relief Society President: Goin’ to eat that great casserole in the sky.

LDS Basketball Player: Hopefully they have good refs there.

LDS Sunday School: Thank goodness I'll never
have to find another substitute again.


No comments: